CHARLES UNIVERSITY, FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Ph.D.doctoral program in Social geography and regional development, 2011 – 2015.
- Dissertation: Queer geographies of sexualities: sociocultural organization of sexualities in space and (de)construction of heteronormativity (defended September, 2015)
- Rigorosum examination (RNDr.), Social geography and regional development, 2013.
- Master’s degree in Teaching of Biology and Geography for Secondary Schools, 2008 – 2011.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology and Geography Oriented at Education, 2005 – 2008.
THE UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD, DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY
- ERASMUS working placement, visiting researcher. Sheffield, UK January – May 2014.
DARTMOUTH COLLEGE, DEPARTMENT OF GEOGRAPHY
- Short-term internship. Hanover, NH, USA, 2014.
STOCKHOLM UNIVERSITET, DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN GEOGRAPHY
- ERASMUS semester at master’s level. Department of Human Geography, Stockholm 2010.
European Public Health Association – Early-career researchers award of the EUPHA section on Sexual and Gender Minority Health, 2018.
Charles University – Prof. PhDr. Václav Příhoda Award for the best graduates of pedagogical studies, 2012.
Czech-Moravian Psychological Society (since 2019)
EUPHA section on Sexual and Gender Minority Health (since 2018)
Czech geographical society (since 2011)